Safe Sprout Guidelines
We are now OPEN!
SUPPORT BUBBLES & CHILDCARE BUBBLES EXPLAINED
You can form a support bubble with another household of any size if:
- you live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
- you are the only adult in your household who does not need continuous care as a result of a disability
- your household includes a child who is under the age of one or was under that age on 2 December 2020
- your household includes a child with a disability who requires continuous care and is under the age of 5, or was under that age on 2 December 2020
- you are a child aged 16 or over living alone or with other children and without any adults
- you are a single adult living with one or more children who are under the age of 18 or were under that age on 12 June 2020
What a childcare bubble is:
- From 2 December, childcare bubbles are allowed in all tiers.
- A childcare bubble is where one household links with one other household to provide informal childcare to a child or children under 14. All adults in both households must agree to this arrangement. ‘Informal’ childcare means it is unpaid and unregistered.
- Members of either household can provide childcare in a home or public place. This includes overnight care.
- You can only have one childcare bubble with one other household. This means no household should be part of more than one childcare bubble.
- You can only use a childcare bubble for childcare. You cannot use a childcare bubble to mix with another household for other reasons.
We have installed many new safety and hygiene features which go beyond the Government guidance. Our visitor numbers are massively reduced to enable easy social distancing within Sprouts.
As we all adapt to a 'new normal' we ask that you adhere to our new safety procedures to help keep you safe while you have fun at Sprouts.
- Contact details given on booking will be shared with NHS Test and Trace if required.
- Only enter with no more than 6 in your group, this includes adults, babies and children. If you see someone you know in another group here, please do not mix with them but remain only with the group you entered with. Any groups larger than 6 will be asked by our team to split up.
- A face covering must be worn by those over 11 years of age within the Sprouts building, unless seated at a table.
- Temperature checks will be required on arrival for all adults and children. If any member of your group fails the temperature check then the entire group will be unable to enter the Play Barn. In this instance we advise you seek further medical assistance. We will move your booking to another date of your choice, subject to availability.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used when entering:
- through admissions
- the toilets
- our role play and under 5’s area
- We have shortened our session times allowing for longer cleaning times in between. Please ensure that when your session ends you leave as promptly as possible to allow our team to clean effectively.
- Rose Cottage Cafe will be open, but running a reduced menu for the time being.
- We will be asking that all parents encourage their children to be aware of social distancing from others whilst on the play frame.
- All loose balls have been removed from our ball pits.
- We have still got all of our loose role play items. Please ensure that if you happen to see your child put any item into their mouths that you bring this item straight to a member of our team so that we can clean this item immediately.
- When using the slides, we would advise that customers put their arms across their chest or on their lap to reduce contact with the slide surface.
- There will be ample staggered seating available inside and outside. These tables / benches MUST NOT at any time be moved or pushed together. Once you have your table / bench please ensure you stay at the table/bench for your visit.
- Some doors in our main seating area will be left open slightly to allow for some natural airflow.
- Sprouts Play Barn will be cashless; this means we will only be taking card payments within our Café and Gift Shop.
- Our main doors will only open at the start of the session and waiting prior to this will be outside only.
We have been working hard to ensure that we can open in the safest way possible. We appreciate your patience and support with this and very much look forward to welcoming you to Sprouts.